The goal of this position is to coordinate, plan and manage the Intel Thunderbolt Developer Conferences and Developer Interoperability Events with Thunderbolt Licensees world-wide from inception to post event communications.
This position is for a Project Manager and Web Administrator Intern that will be working with the Thunderbolt Marketing Team.
- Managing the Thunderbolt Community website as an administrator updating content and reviewing customer product submissions for accuracy.
- Communicating with prospective developers
- Addressing issues and providing access to the Thunderbolt Developer Area.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Planning and coordination of Thunderbolt Webinars, Training and Educational tools for Thunderbolt Developers.
- Working with Thunderbolt team members on product launches
- Reviewing Thunderbolt customer packaging for accuracy
- Maintaining the HW inventory resources: desktops, laptops, monitors, networking equipment and other peripheral PC equipment for the Thunderbolt events.
- Candidate must complete all work accurately with little supervision.
- Must be a technology enthusiast with general interest and understanding of current technology trends in the industry.
- A self-starter with excellent PC hardware, Microsoft Windows software as well as PC networking knowledge.
- In depth knowledge of Thunderbolt, USB and Display Port highly desired
- Must have excellent written and communications skills with proficiency with Microsoft Excel with fundamentals of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
Occasional travel may be required.
Job site location – Hillsboro, OR