Thunderbolt 3 brings Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40Gb/s, creating one compact port that does it all – delivering the fastest, most versatile connection to every dock, display, and data device. It is receiving broad adoption in the PC industry, enabling exciting new usages such as single-cable docking and external graphics.
This position is for a Business/Commercial Marketing Program Manager for Thunderbolt products. The goal of this position is:
To create awareness, preference, and sales demand for PCs and devices with Thunderbolt 3 ports among IT managers and other business segment influencers and decision makers, based on the user benefits and value proposition. Responsibilities include assist in developing messaging and marketing/sales collateral in alignment with Intel’s Business Client Group and key PC OEMs, assist in developing sales tools such as 30-3-30, case studies, etc., driving Thunderbolt participation in existing Intel marketing programs and events. This person will need to work closely with internal and external teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or better required
- Outbound marketing experience of 5+ years is required
- Experience in marketing/sales in business/commercial PC segment, and Intel’s processes in this area
- Strong messaging and marketing/sales collateral development skills
- Strong program management skills and detail orientation
- Demonstrated ability to interact with external customers and multi-faceted teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- High energy, entrepreneurial and collaborative attitude
- Demonstrated ability to execute with sense of urgency and persistence to attain results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, PPT
Please send your resume and add Thunderbolt Commercial Segment Marketing Program Manager to the subject line.
At Amplified, design is a way of thinking. We are a multidisciplinary team of strategists, designers, artists, ethnographers, psychologists and technologists united by a passion for creating great experiences. We believe that our work can be truly transformative and enable change by empowering communities, enriching and inspiring lives. We also believe we cannot design experiences that others love if we don't love making them. Each one of us is a maker.